skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hold on
Monday, August 8, 2011
WE IGNORE EACH OTHER AND TRY TO PRETEND THE OTHER DOESN’T EXIST, BUT DEEP DOWN WE BOTH KNOW IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(23)
►
August
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(17)
►
2012
(29)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(178)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(14)
Girls these fucking days
This is bullshitAt one stage I was in Div. 2 and n...
Feeling okay!Can't wait for this weekend, but also...
Oh Cliff, the shit you do to me
I will starve
Going through my blogspot and tumblr, I really not...
And all the things that I wished I had not said Ar...
So happy, everything is lovely; the weather is nic...
Think Ive sorted everything out
Healthy diet, let's roll
WE IGNORE EACH OTHER AND TRY TO PRETEND THE OTHER ...
Rice paper rolls yea yea yeaaaaa!!!
I love the way Americans say Cameron
- If I'm in love. No- Who the last person I talked...
►
July
(11)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(22)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(200)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment